Sunday, November 11, 2018

25+ Hijab Quotes for Muslim Girls

Hijab Quotes for Mulsim Girls

25+Hijab Quotes for Muslim Girls

Hello friends, today I am sharing with you 25+Hijab Quotes for Muslim Girls.
First, let`s talk about the "Hijab". Hijab is an Arabic word meaning"Cover".Hijab is a sign of modest Muslim women and girls. Usually, they choose to wear the hijab because "Allah has instructed women to wear it". Many Muslim women wear hijab because they show their Identity.

Hijab is known by many names like Shayla, Khimar, Chador, Niqab, and Burqa, and most common is a veil or a headscarf. Hijab is becoming a very popular fashion these days. Here are some Hijab Quotes for Muslim Girls.


"Sisters,The Sun doesn`t lose its beauty when it`s covered by the clouds.
the same way your beauty doesn`t fade when you`re wearing a HIJAB"

"A Muslim Queen doesn`t need a crown, she needs a NIQAB ❤"


"Hijab is FAITH not FASHION"



People also like to see

"HAYAA (modesty) is a trait which most people lose because of social media."


"If a women has the right to show off what she has, then she also has right to cover it up too."


"Hijab isn`t just covering the hair.Your Hijab should be there in your clothes,in your speech,your attitude,and in your life style."

"Hijab doesn`t represent how religious I am. its simply reminds me I`m muslima,even when my imaan is at it`s lowest,everything I do,I should wear it for the sake of ALLAH."

"Clothe yourself with compassion,kindness,humility,gentleness and patience❤"


"Girls without Hijab are hot that`s why Hell is hot
                                           Girls are with Hijab beautiful that`s why paradise is beautiful."

"Be like a diamond precious & rare,not like a stone found everywhere...."


"Everything precious is covered! A women modestly dressed is like a pearl i it`s shell."


"Hijab is not about oppression but freedom from evil eyes!"


"The Hijab does not cover up a girls weakness,but in fact displays her strenght,commintment and confidence which is built out of her love for ALLAH sweet not for the love of this world."


"Hijab makes you beautiful."


"My Hijab veil is my freedom. if anyone would ask me to take it off,that would be oppressing me."


"How beautiful is the women who hides her beauty."


"My beauty is for my husband only"


"Keep calm and rock that Hijab"


"Hijab is the beauty of every muslim women."


"Hijab is not a fashion,Quran is not a music, Salat is not an exercise, Fasting is not a diet, Islam is not a phase."


"Beautiful is the women who observes her Hijab & Handsome is the men who lower his gaze."


"Keep calm be a Muslimah and wear Hijab"


"I cover my hair..not my brain."


"Be a Hijabi.. be proud to be a Muslima"


"Hijab make women beautiful,more than what the eye sees."


"I am Hijabbed and proud of it !"


"I don`t care what other say,I`ll do my duty and wear my Hijab for ALLAH"


"Hijab covers my head and opens my mind"



hope you like that tell comment me if you like above Hijab Quotes for Muslim Girls.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to those who has been sharing exulting reviews about Dr. Mack. Their reviews helped me resolve my relationship issues. I’m so excited to also share mine. My lover, our friends and families are all happy for my brave work to get him back. Since after the spell, we’ve excelled beyond measure. 9 months after breakup, my ex was still hunting me inside even when I moved on 2 months after. I couldn’t get him off my mind. I decided one day to look over Facebook to see his face again. I was wounded inside again after seeing how gorgeous and happy he was. I’ve always know he’s my soul mate before the issues that caused our breakup. We do better together because we motive each other. The reviews I carefully read about Dr. Mack gave me great hope and assurance that it’s not too late to get back my soul mate. dr.Mack proved to me after the love spell that the reviews about him and his spell are correct after bringing back my Hero within 4 days of powerful spell work. You might be the next person to share some exulting reviews or stay anonymous if you like after contacting Dr. Mack for his genuine love spell via dr_mack@yahoo.com. WhatsApp +1 (305) 928 6455 ~Abby =)~Abby =)



    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!
    fashion quotes

    ReplyDelete